- Church prayer meetings are held every Sunday at 10:30am at the office. All are encouraged and welcome to attend.
- Worship duties list is posted on the church website. Please contact Deacon Peter, Deacon Justin or the church secretary if you are not available for the duties. Please do not make changes on your own.
- English WBC101 will commence soon. For those who want to know more about Christianity, or who are interested in transferring their membership, please contact Pastor Gladys for details.
- Try to use offering envelopes for your tithe and offering. If you have forgotten your offering number, please contact the church office.
- For those who are new to Westside and if you have not filled out a guest record form, please get one from our ushers. Also contact Pastor Gladys or one of our SG leaders if you want to know more about us or join our small groups.
- The monthly core leaders prayer meeting is in room C.
- The EM SG leaders training is in room E.
- Lent Labyrinth Meditation Retreats are between February 18 and March 24, every Thursday, open from 6:00-10:00pm; last entry at 9:00pm. Advanced appointment booking at the church website or by calling 604-266-5602 is required. (RSVP on Facebook does NOT count) Space is limited. First come first served. Introduction, guidance and different meditation materials for each week will be provided.
- Good Friday Joint Communion worship service will be held on March 25 (Friday) at 11 am. Easter Sunday Joint worship service will be held on March 27 at 11am.
Sunday, 28 February 2016
Sunday, 14 February 2016
- The church will explore and prepare for the redevelopment of downstairs facility.
- The list of para-church organizations that are pre-approved for renting our facility at different levels of discount has been updated. The revised list is posted on the bulletin board.
- The church proposes adopting to the most updated constitution and bylaws during the semi-annual general meeting in July. The updated version of the constitution and bylaws will be posted on the church webpage.
|Offerings - Special for Designated Donation||-||-|
|Rent & Others||$5,210||$5,229|
|Ministries (Incl. salaries|
of the pastoral staffs)
|Administration (Incl. salaries|
of the admin staff)
|Saving for Maintenance||-||-|
|Building & Grounds||$1,157||$3,749|