- 2018-2020 deaconship election will be held today. Polling station has been set up to collect the ballots from members. The opening hours of the polling station are as follow: 9:30am – 10am; the half an hour right after CM worship service and right after EM worship service until 1:30pm. Members are encouraged to vote.
- The monthly bulletin has been posted on the bulletin board. Please check it out for important information.
- 2017 Annual Report has been uploaded to the church website. Members are encouraged to read it before the Annual General Meeting on January 28, 2018.
- Annual General Meeting will be held on January 28, 2018 at 1:00pm. Agenda is as follow:
- Pastoral’s report
- Deacon’s report
- Present and accept 2017 financial report.
- Present and approve 2018 budget.
- Approve 2018 nomination committee.
Deacon representatives: Justin Chen, Lily Liu, Tsz Lam Mak
Congregation representatives: Freeman Chau, Carlos Liu, Joanna Lai
- Celebrate “mortgage-free” ceremony.
- Any Other Business.
- The church will hold a fundraiser event “Breakfast Together!” on January 28 from 8:45am – 9:30am. The fund raised is for John Henderson Elementary School to provide breakfast, clothings and other resources to children living in poverty. Details and sign-up sheet have been posted on the bulletin board.
- A meditation retreat will be held on February 11, 2018 at the main hall. The material written will be in English. But the verbal instruction will be in Cantonese. The topic is “Healing Life’s Wounds – 1) God Sees My Hurts”. The details and sign-up sheet have been posted on the bulletin board.